More Reasons to Join:
- Innovations that lead to new products
- Increased productivity of software engineers, designers, and architects
- Access to unique facilities
- Lower overhead rate, mandated by the National Science Foundation
- Networking opportunities with industry and government leaders
- Potential interns and future employees
Need More Information?We would love to meet with you to answer questions and share our experiences.
Contact Dr. Shaoen Wu, S2ERC Director, to schedule a visit with your organization, firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Join the S2ERC:To join the center, your organization will sign and submit a copy of the S2ERC Affiliation Agreement and pay the annual affiliate fee.
Your organization will have the opportunity to affiliate with one of our five NSF-funded university sites: Ball State University; Virginia Tech; Georgetown University; the University of Texas, Dallas; or the University of Oulu (Finland).
- Attend Semiannual Showcases
- Vote on S2ERC project funding
- Develop collaborative relationships with S2ERC Researchers