Welcome to SERC.net
SERC.net offers a wide range of information to the Security and Software Engineering Research Center (S2ERC) community. The site introduces the center’s university and industry partners, describes the benefits of joining the center, offers photos that depict the center’s history, and much more. Individuals with affiliate user accounts have access to restricted content like technical reports on S2ERC research, new project proposals, and reports on current research. If you do not yet have a user account on SERC.net, please register for one and email your username to Michelle Brown, Center Coordinator, at email@example.com, so she can verify your user account.
Security and Software Engineering Research Center
The Security and Software Engineering Research Center (S2ERC) is a National Science Foundation Industry/University Cooperative Research Center (I/UCRC) that has been operating since 2010, and has funded sites at Ball State University, Virginia Tech, Georgetown University, University of Texas (Dallas), and the University of Oulu (Finland). With 9 participating universities and over 20 industry and government affiliates, the S2ERC works with a truly expansive network of remarkable individuals and groups.
IN THE NEWS
- Dating App Says Stolen Data Was Sold on Dark Web
- Two WordPress Plugin Authors Issue Bug Fixes
- J.P. Morgan Launches First US Bank-Banked Crypto-Coin
- CISOs Hit the Bottle as Workplace Pressures Build
- GandCrab Ransomware Slingers Target MSPs
- Google Play App Suspensions Jump 66%
- Love Bug Found in OkCupid Android App