Welcome to serc.net
serc.net offers a wide range of information to the Security and Software Engineering Research Center (S2ERC) community. The site introduces the center’s university and industry partners, describes the benefits of joining the center, offers photos that depict the center’s history, and much more. Individuals with affiliate user accounts have access to restricted content like technical reports on S2ERC research, new project proposals, and reports on current research. If you do not yet have a user account on SERC.net, please register for one and email your username to Michelle Brown, Center Coordinator, at email@example.com, so she can verify your user account.
Security and Software Engineering Research Center
The Security and Software Engineering Research Center (S2ERC) is a National Science Foundation Industry/University Cooperative Research Center (I/UCRC) that has been operating since 2010, and has funded sites at Ball State University, University of Texas (Dallas), and the University of Oulu (Finland). With 6 participating universities and 17 industry and government affiliates, the S2ERC works with a truly expansive network of remarkable individuals and groups.
IN THE NEWS
- #Infosec20: Best Cybersecurity Practices for SMEs
- Japan to Review Cyber-Bullying Laws Following Wrestler's Suicide
- NATO Condemns Cyber-Attacks
- Netizens Urged Not to Use Name as Password
- Personal Data of 74,000 Members of San Francisco Retirement System Exposed
- Google Adds YubiKey Support for Apple Devices
- Fraudulent iOS VPN Apps Attempt to Scam Users