Welcome to SERC.net
SERC.net offers a wide range of information to the Security and Software Engineering Research Center (S2ERC) community. The site introduces the center’s university and industry partners, describes the benefits of joining the center, offers photos that depict the center’s history, and much more. Individuals with affiliate user accounts have access to restricted content like technical reports on S2ERC research, new project proposals, and reports on current research. If you do not yet have a user account on SERC.net, please register for one and email your username to Michelle Brown, Center Coordinator, at email@example.com, so she can verify your user account.
Security and Software Engineering Research Center
The Security and Software Engineering Research Center (S2ERC) is a National Science Foundation Industry/University Cooperative Research Center (I/UCRC) that has been operating since 2010, and has funded sites at Ball State University, Virginia Tech, Georgetown University, University of Texas (Dallas), and the University of Oulu (Finland). With 9 participating universities and over 20 industry and government affiliates, the S2ERC works with a truly expansive network of remarkable individuals and groups.
IN THE NEWS
- New Year, New Features for Fallout EK
- Malware Evades Detection One Step at a Time
- Hackers Use PayPal to Phish with Ransomware
- CyberFirst Girls 2019 Kicks Off Next Week
- Facebook Disrupts New Russian Disinformation Campaign
- DoJ Prepping Criminal Probe of Huawei IP Theft: Report
- Attackers Leverage Open Source in New BYOB Attack